Waterloo Community Development Group
up to £25,000 plus 7% pension
Permanent contract, 25 - 37.5 hours per week (would consider jobshare)
• To support the Director in delivering planning and regeneration services.
• To identify potential funding and revenue-raising opportunities.
• To manage the initiation, bidding, implementation and reporting of projects.
• To manage and help deliver these projects
• To develop and manage WCDG’s administrative systems and procedures, financial controls and budgets.
We are looking for a talented and dynamic assistant director with a strong interest in planning and community engagement, and with excellent interpersonal skills
About Waterloo Community Development Group
Waterloo Community Development Group (WCDG) is a charity and company limited by guarantee with a 40-year track record as a community land planning group, working with local residents to develop and maintain a sustainable community and high quality environment. WCDG has a wealth of experience developing and managing regeneration projects in the Waterloo area.
How to apply
Please mention the London SE1 website when responding to this ad
This advertisement was posted on Friday 15 June 2012