£9,000 - £9,500 p.a. (£20,000 - £22,000 pro rata)
18 hours per week – times by agreement. Fixed term: 1 year maternity leave cover
Duties include: Supporting the PA / Office Manager and Director, diary management, answering calls / emails, maintaining accurate client records, reception, filing and archiving, basic book keeping and contributing to the daily smooth running of the office. We will offer training as needed.
We are looking for:
• Relevant previous experience
• Excellent IT skills (preferably an Apple Mac user)
• Grades A or B in GCSE Maths and English
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Proactive attitude and confidence in working independently
• Discretion and the ability to respect confidentiality
• Customer service skills
• Empathy and warmth
We are a small organisational and management development consultancy practice, working mainly with the public sector, especially the NHS, and the third sector.
To apply, please send a brief expression of interest, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June 2018
If you are long-listed, we will send you more information about us, a fuller job description, person specification, and details of the next stages of the recruitment process.