Waterloo Health Centre
This page was last updated on 3 January 2011. Additions & corrections are welcome.
News & features about Waterloo Health Centre
- £30 million asking price for NHS office block in Lower Marsh (12 Oct 2015)
- Waterloo Health Centre abolishes walk-in GP consultations (21 Feb 2013)
- Farewell to Waterloo Health Centre founder Dr Patrick Harborow (28 Dec 2011)
- Car-shaped bike rack migrates from Lower Marsh to The Cut (15 Jul 2011)
- Kitchen art installation in Lower Marsh shop window (22 Apr 2009)
Forum discussions about Waterloo Health Centre
- Five-week wait for a GP appointment
- GP waiting times !
- BIG Lambeth Health Debate
- Waterloo health centre - stopping morning walk in clinic
- Doctors Surgeries Are you happy with yours?
- Help - does anyone know of antenatal classes in the area?
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Good doctors in the area?
- Future of the Waterloo Health Centre
- Finding a doctor
- Recommended GP in SE1?
- GP wanted alive and sympathetic
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Waterloo Health Centre
- Barbarellas (16 yards)
- The Walrus (24 yards)
- Chunnel Bar (38 yards)
- Scootercaffe (42 yards)
- Sista Barista (54 yards)
- Olympic Cafe (60 yards)
- Sino Thai Restaurant (64 yards)
- The Crown & Cushion (72 yards)
- Duke Thai (72 yards)
- Four Corners Cafe (96 yards)
- Camel & Artichoke (104 yards)
- Steve's Restaurant (136 yards)
- Chicken Palace (152 yards)
- The Horse & Stables (154 yards)
- Costa Coffee (164 yards)
- Greensmiths (168 yards)