Coin Street Community Builders
This page was last updated on 24 January 2012. Additions & corrections are welcome.
News & features about Coin Street Community Builders
- Waterloo Sights and Sounds: new local history project (6 Jan 2013)
- MBE for Coin Street boss Iain Tuckett in New Year honours list (29 Dec 2012)
- Dr Scott Rice named as new chair of Coin Street Community Builders (27 Sep 2012)
- Waterloo will be marginalised by boundary changes, warns Coin Street boss (18 Oct 2011)
- Coin Street's South Bank offices given new lease of life in Stockwell (27 Jun 2011)
- High Court upholds Hazel Blears' approval of 44-storey Doon Street tower (17 Sep 2009)
- New after-school club in Waterloo (15 Sep 2009)
- High Court challenge "likely" in Doon Street Tower row (9 Sep 2008)
- Doon Street Tower decision could be challenged in High Court (20 Aug 2008)
- Blears approves 43-storey tower at Doon Street on South Bank (20 Aug 2008)
- Doon Street Tower public inquiry draws to a close (11 Mar 2008)
- South Bank tower will "damage" National Theatre says architect (6 Mar 2008)
- Doon Street Tower "vital for this part of London"? (2 Mar 2008)
- Doon Street: "irreversible harm" to London or "much-needed facilities"? (12 Feb 2008)
- Date set for South Bank skyscraper inquiry (17 Jan 2008)
- Design watchdog "unconvinced" by York Road skyscraper scheme (5 Dec 2007)
- Doon Street doomed says Tory ex-mayoral candidate (17 Oct 2007)
- Design watchdog fails to back Doon Street Tower (23 Jul 2007)
- Proposed Doon Street tower cut from 48 to 43 storeys (26 May 2007)
- Ken Livingstone at launch of South Bank manifesto for action (21 May 2007)
- SE1 United showcases year of success (25 Apr 2007)
- Government proposes skyscraper buffer zones for heritage sites (11 Mar 2007)
- Black and Light: George Nicholson at the.gallery@oxo (3 Nov 2006)
- Neighbourhood Centre topped out (28 Oct 2006)
- Councils bid for local enterprise money (18 Sep 2006)
Forum discussions about Coin Street Community Builders
- Living Wage?
- Harper Road
- Participate in Bargehouse Exhibition
- Is Elephant and Castle a neighbourhood?
- Vandalised cars.
- Oxo Tower - public viewing platform
- Community Services Directory
- Childcare / Holiday Playscheme
- OXO Tower
- Coin Street's revised plans for a tower of only 43 storeys - still a betrayal of their founding principles?
- Waterloo - local groups
- After-school clubs
- Searching for playgroups
- Museum Of...
- Coin Street's plan for 48-storey tower - a betrayal of their founding principles?
- What's up with Bernie Spain's flower beds?
- Jubilee Gardens Consultation
- Waterloo Community Regeneration Trust
- Simon Hughes for Mayor!!!
- Swimming pools - are there any more lost oases in SE1?
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Coin Street Community Builders
- Nando's (6 yards)
- RSJ (42 yards)
- The Mulberry Bush (116 yards)
- House of Crepes (154 yards)
- The White Hart (172 yards)
- Studio Six (186 yards)
- The Thirsty Bear (208 yards)
- Fratelli Deli Cafe (212 yards)
- Pieminister (224 yards)
- The Wharf (224 yards)
- Royal House Cafe (228 yards)
- Nolias 11 (230 yards)
- Gourmet Pizza Company (230 yards)
- Pret a Manger (232 yards)
- The King's Arms (232 yards)
- Dr.ink's (244 yards)