Aunt Alice

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 22 November 2008 11.56pm
Does anyone know what happened to Aunt Alice who sold fabulous puddings at Borough Market? (Nancy?)

I know she was off for while a way back because she broke her ankle, then she was back and then she vanished.
Monday 24 November 2008 1.50pm
Hi Davies,

I managed to find a mobile number for her on the internet and called. She said that she's not made it to Borough all year but that she will be there the weekend before Christmas. I suggest you call her if you want to order a pudding as I got the impression she's not making many this year.
Monday 24 November 2008 8.49pm
Gosh, well done. I looked but couldn't find a website for her. I'll have another go and look through the hits more carefully.
Tuesday 25 November 2008 8.58am
She doesn't have a website but you need to establish her name then find her through that.
Tuesday 25 November 2008 4.54pm
Well I don't know what her name is so that's not a lot of help.
Tuesday 25 November 2008 4.56pm
May I suggest that Bermondsey844 send a PM to Davies with the phone number?
Tuesday 25 November 2008 4.59pm
Ooh! That would be great!
I don't know how the PM thing works but I'll find out!
Tuesday 25 November 2008 5.19pm
I found her!

It's all sorted.

Thanks!
Friday 28 December 2012 5.44pm
Could you pass on her email by any chance? I live in Canada and purchased a Aunt Alice Christmas pudding while visiting the Borough market 9 years ago! We ate it that Christmas once back in Canada and it was the best pudding I have ever tasted! I would love the recipe...maybe?! or a mailing address so that I could order one if possible.
If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: