Lost Tabby, South Bank & The Cut

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 25 November 2008 12.29pm
Our cat, Spongebob has been lost since 3 November. he is a 8 month old stripy Tabby, very friendly. He has been spotted at the National theatre, ITV, as well as crossing the Cut and near Colombo Street Gym. So he's covered a lot of ground.
He must be hopelessly lost or have been taken in by someone - that or some worse fate.
He has been microchipped.
If you see him please hang on to him and post here. JH
Tuesday 25 November 2008 1.50pm
Was he wearing a collar? We saw a beautiful shorthaired tabby in the grounds of Southwark Cathedral near Borough Market on 15th Nov, but he wasn't wearing a collar. He was very tame, letting tourists stroke/feed him etc and looked v healthy. Sorry not a huge help I know, but it might have been him - I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Emma
Tuesday 25 November 2008 3.34pm
emma wrote:
in the grounds of Southwark Cathedral near Borough Market on 15th Nov, but he wasn't wearing a collar. He was very tame, letting tourists stroke/feed him etc

Thanks Emma, He isn't wearing a collar, and he is very friendly. Though the 15th is days ago, its useful to know he may have gone that far east! Thanks for keeping a lookout.

j
Wednesday 26 November 2008 12.59pm
I always thought that was the Cathedral's cat. It's there a lot.
Wednesday 26 November 2008 2.19pm
I live near where he's spotted earlier (stamford street and colombo centre) and will keep an eye out for him
Friday 19 December 2008 7.25am
JohnHenry, did you find your cat? if not would it be the one MartinR is very kindly taking care of? todays post
Friday 19 December 2008 10.58am
I've PM'd you johnhenry. I'm in Bermondsey which is a fair way for a cat to travel but stranger things have happened.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: