Children's Christmas Party

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 27 November 2008 10.42am
Riverside Parents & Carers Association are having their annual Xmas party on Sunday December 14th from 2-6pm. At the Horshshoe Inn, Melior Street, SE1.

Lots of entertainment for the kids (Disco, Didi Dance, Face Painter, balloon Modeller etc.), plus Santa's Grotto and party food. Only 1, payable on the door.

Please RSVP to this invitation at riversideparents@googlemail.com, or PM me and I will send you a flyer. Please give the ages of your children on RSVP, so we can provide them with an appropriate Christmas present

If you are not a member join Riverside Parents join for free at www.riversideparents.co.uk
Thursday 27 November 2008 1.05pm
Hi, this sounds great. Just out of interest is it a fund raiser to help save the Arc nursery? I've just read about it's closure. It seems like there is a lack of affordable nursery care in the area so its' a crying shame that this one looks like it's about the bite the dust.
Thursday 27 November 2008 3.44pm
No it's not, with a 1 entry fee our group is quite heavily subsidising the Xmas party. Some of our members have children at the Arc though, so of course we are supporting their fight.

Nursery places in Southwark are very hard to find, so closing a nursery is crazy.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: