Boris's Bollock

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 28 November 2008 8.13pm
If City Hall used to be nicknamed Ken's Testicle does that mean it's now Boris's Bollock?
Saturday 29 November 2008 3.02am
brilliant! :)
Sunday 30 November 2008 12.26pm
Inspired.
Sunday 30 November 2008 1.43pm
A good reflection of the man and his policies, although there is only one City Hall - we need a load of them to be absolutely accurate!
Monday 1 December 2008 12.31pm
I suppose that gets the ball rolling...
Monday 1 December 2008 12.52pm
um well actually nothing has gone wrong yet has it??(remembering all the predictionns of gloom and woe before the election) and he has got rid of Blair. not a bad record so far. however the fact that there is only one of them worries me. where is the other?
Monday 1 December 2008 7.10pm
boroughpaul wrote:
um well actually nothing has gone wrong yet has it??(remembering all the predictionns of gloom and woe before the election) and he has got rid of Blair. not a bad record so far. however the fact that there is only one of them worries me. where is the other?

Possibly in the Albert Hall, transplanted there by piccaninnies.
Tuesday 2 December 2008 12.04pm
Nothing has gone wrong yet Borough Paul? So why are the wealthiest people in West London exempt for the congestion charge and blocking the roads and polluting the planet with their gas guzzlers with impunity, encouraged by Boris? Why is he actually cutting down on public transport and raising the fares in contradiction to almost the rest of the Western world? If nothing has gone wrong, I venture to say it is because it has not affected you yet! My guess is that sadly, we ain't seen nothing yet!
Tuesday 2 December 2008 1.46pm
I thought there was overwhelming public support for scrapping the western part of the congestion charge?
Tuesday 2 December 2008 2.01pm
Not quite.

41 per cent of the 2,000 Londoners surveyed by TfL wanted the western extension removed.

30 per cent wanted it to remain as is.
15 per cent wanted it retained in a modified form.

That's 45 per cent in favour of some kind of Congestion Charge in the west and 41 per cent in favour of outright abolition.

Hardly overwhelming, whatever one's own views on the subject.

(Not sure what the other 14 per cent thought, though.)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: