Ironing in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 2 December 2008 11.14am
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know of anywhere / anyone in SE1 who can provide ironing services please?

We used to use Tower Bridge Dry Cleaners next to Barclays Bank on Tower Bridge Road, but they are quite expensive now.

Alternatively, a company which collects would be fine as well.

Thanks

JB
Tuesday 2 December 2008 11.57am
I use Magic Touch dry cleaners, halfway along the New Kent Road, 10 shirts washed and pressed for 15, always good and they'll even stay open a little later than 6pm if you ask nicely. No connection.
Wednesday 10 December 2008 8.59pm
i have used image magic (corner of tower bridge rd and rothsay st)for the last couple of years ...5 shirts washed and ironed for 7.50 ...i believe they also do service wash & iron orders and are very reliable...
jw
Wednesday 10 December 2008 9.44pm
I think the dry cleaners on the parade of shops on Great Suffolk Street do it but not sure of rates
Wednesday 7 January 2009 11.16pm
usually works out cheaper to do your own..? Do mine every Sunday morning for the week - telly on, cups of tea every now and then, therapeutic and you get it done how you like it!
Friday 6 January 2012 12.18am
has anyone got an up to date recommendation for either at home ironing services or collect/drop off? My efforts are dreadful and not had a good enough alternative ironer/cleaner so far.

/pretty please

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: