Anybody going from SE1 to Heathrow on Sunday morning?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 9 December 2008 5.57pm
I have a 10:30 am flight and wondered if anyone else is heading that way and would like to share a car.
Tuesday 9 December 2008 10.17pm
It's always a pain getting to Heathrow from SE1, I used a new shuttle service from National coaches, half the price or less than a minicab and a lot more comfy, you have to leave early but at least it's door to door. http://www.dot2.com/Home.aspx. No connection etc.
Wednesday 10 December 2008 12.15am
National Express recently announced that they are going to shut down dot2dot unless they find a buyer very soon.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 10 December 2008 9.54am
The website doesn't work for me on either Safari or Firefox, which doesn't give me a lot of confidence!
Wednesday 10 December 2008 10.18am
I like the tube to Heathrow.
Wednesday 10 December 2008 10.39am
I'm taking several suitcases, or I'd take the tube.
Wednesday 10 December 2008 1.27pm
I was never able to get the website to work, but I did call and have booked myself on one of the shuttles. 20 for one way from my flat in SE1 to Heathrow. I have to leave about an hour earlier than otherwise (6:30 am).

I could have booked the return but have left it for now. They told me I can go to their desk in the terminal when I fly back in to Heathrow, and if I tell them my confirmation number from the first shuttle, I'll get the return shuttle for 18.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: