Karaoke in the Ruse

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 12 December 2008 5.01pm
Noticed today that they have my favourite leisure activity in the Ruse tonight, has any one else been in there? Ivanhoe have you sung in there?

p.s.corner of borough high street,great suffolk street..
Friday 12 December 2008 5.32pm
Shouldnt you have posted this to the socials thread as it sounds like a very good idea for one ;-)

(Sorry, havent been, put I bet it's great fun.)
Friday 12 December 2008 6.27pm
Neil, your probably right..It won't be much fun for the poor souls who are listening to me, my daughters fiance has a nice voice though but my daughter has a smashing voice I wish I could say she takes after me..but it would be a great big fat fib!
Still I am still at work and at least have something to cheer me up...:-)
Friday 12 December 2008 7.05pm

Some new yr karaoke would be excellent. I've never been in Ruse, but I'd go a long way if I got to meet you. You're an SE1 legend.

...if you press it, they will come.
Saturday 13 December 2008 9.52am
My mate's girlfriend sang karaoke at his birthday party last night and now I believe in the death penalty.
Monday 15 December 2008 7.41am
You are kind Ivanhoe..:-) I am probably repeating myself, I have more respect for a singer on karaoke than the so called professionals who would never sing happy birthday on a mike without their sound engineers working miracles!

Notice how the repeats of X-factor always sound better than when it is live?
Listening to that wonderful judge on X-Factor, the waif like Cheryl sing with her other warblers ( with the exception of Nadine) I think the sound engineers should get the royalties..

The Ruse was so packed Beetroot we could not even get in there so will try again after Christmas, I bet your mates girlfriend enjoyed her self though..:-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: