An electrician that has it all!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 22 December 2008 9.12am
I recently had the most wonderful experience employing an electrician from this site. His name is Angelo Avella: well what can I say? If you want a service that goes well beyond the “call of duty”, call Angelo Avella.

I let out a property in Southwark, and recently a light switch needed repairing. The service was prompt and efficient. Next I needed to replace some ceiling light fittings. At the same time a curtain pole had been knocked down by my existing tenant, and I had new tenants coming in a few days. I'm not all that handy. I asked Angelo I could borrow a drill when he came.

I didn't need to borrow the drill- not only did Angelo do all the lights in record time, he put the curtain rail up for me as well. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, now all his customers might want little extras.

Then, when he found out I needed a new washing machine, he recommended a company that will replace my old one with a similar model and take away the old one all in the one service. Angelo even comforted me when I had some difficult tenants. So for all round workmanship, professionalism, customer care and being a lovely bloke, call the appropriately named Angelo!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: