Motorbike MOT

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 4 January 2009 4.46pm
Hi

Can anyone recomend somewhere I can get an MOT done for my motorbike?

Thanks

Harriet
Sunday 4 January 2009 5.46pm
Try Supreme in Kennington Road 020 7735 5819 just by the Imperial War museum, at the end of Brook Drive - they are excellent, no nonsense, old school enthusiasts, who deserve the support of local motorcyclists.
Sunday 4 January 2009 5.50pm
Thanks

H
Sunday 4 January 2009 7.24pm
I know nothing about motorcycles but do know that the motorcycle repair shop referred to above, closed for good before Christmas. I'll have a look in the window when I next go past to see if they recommend anywhere else.
Sunday 4 January 2009 7.28pm
The plot thickens...
jw
Sunday 4 January 2009 7.52pm
Chas Bikes on Great Suffolk Street are pretty good. Never had any problems with them and they are pretty quick.
Monday 5 January 2009 1.42pm
Harriet I would strongly second the Chas Bikes recommendation. Having tried a few I can assure you they are the most reliable and very reasonably priced, should any work need doing to pass your bike. No association etc just a satisfied customer of some years.
Monday 5 January 2009 4.36pm
yes Chas Bikes always did me fine during my biking years - always busy with couriers
Monday 5 January 2009 4.43pm
I popped into Chasbikes on Sat to get a new battery. A low-margin, fairly cheap, but quite fiddly thing to sell (to match the OEM battery to a replacement). I didn't even want them to fit it. But they were really helpful and took time to make sure I got what I needed.

I'd never been there before, but I'd go there again. They have a website. (No connection with them, etc.)

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: