Spray Tan in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 6 January 2009 11.01pm
Can anyone reccomend a good place to go for a spray tan? Also (this is all new to me), how much is reasonable to pay? I have a wedding to go to at the weekend, and currently quite translucent!

LI
Wednesday 7 January 2009 1.27pm
You could go to The Bankside Health Club in Southwark Street (Bluefin building) - they do spray tanning and I think it costs about 25.

I'm a member of the gym and have also been treated by their in-house physiotherapist. They do all kinds of beauty treatments as well as spray tanning.
mac
Thursday 8 January 2009 9.16am
A couple of years ago I had a spray tan at The Tanning Shop, St Thomas' Street - right by the entrance to London Bridge station (opposite Guy's Hostpital). I seem to recall it cost 19 though it may have gone up since then.
Thursday 8 January 2009 11.13am
I have had a few spray tans at the Tanning Shop on St Thomas' Street, I've always had half price vouchers but they are normally 25, they are cheaper if you book more than 1. Make sure you put plenty of the barrier cream on fingers and toes otherwise you'll be left with really dark marks on them!
Thursday 8 January 2009 7.47pm
Am I the only man in the world (or should I say 'in SE1' - sorry James) that finds pale skin attractive?
Save your money Lazy I !
Thursday 8 January 2009 11.09pm
Ha ha - no you are not - my boyfriend said the same thing tonight. I think he is worried i will come out orange!
Friday 9 January 2009 8.25am
I had a couple of spray tans done at the Stress Exchange for weddings I was going to. I am really pale and was scared about being tangoed, but they do different levels of colour.
Saturday 10 January 2009 10.33pm
did you get a spray?
how much was it?
any good?
waste of money?
What does your partner think?
Wednesday 14 January 2009 2.03pm
I did it once and never again. We were going on holiday to the Caribbean out of season and it seemed like such a good idea at the time. Not only did it ruin all my clothes but I looked absurd. (AND I went to a woman who claimed to be Kate Moss's sprayer - yeah right.) As for what my partner thought - he was horrified and begged me never to do it again!
Lazy i - I don't recommend it

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: