H10 Waterloo Hotel

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 7 January 2009 1.30pm
Does anyone have any information about this hotel?

Thanks
Wednesday 7 January 2009 6.08pm
What sort of information do you want?

Its construction is not complete and its internal structure is mostly concrete so far.

It will be at the junction of Waterloo Road and Westminster Bridge Road.
Wednesday 7 January 2009 9.44pm
Just another blot on the landscape with 13 storeys of yet another hotel where we don't need it. check up on Southwark Planning website - loads of us fought it, but apparently missed the deadline (???)
Thursday 8 January 2009 10.26am
I agree that it's probably not going to be very pretty and I would have preferred family apartments on the site but, unlike the 2* and budget hotel developments planned for the rest of Waterloo Road, it was promising to be a 4*.

H10's hotel in the centre of Barcelona was lovely when I went a few years ago. Hopefully, this one will attract some more businesses to this neglected end of the road.

If it is 4* it will, presumably, have a gym. Hopefully this will be appallingly expensive to join so that I don't have to think of another excuse for not going to such a local gymnasium.

(no connection to H10, builders, planners etc)
Thursday 2 April 2009 10.07am
This building is just soooooo tall!!!!! and they are still adding more floors to it....i never imagined so much could be squeezed on such a small plot of land!
Thursday 2 April 2009 10.13am
Sorry, slightly off topic - can anyone tell me how high the hotel (least I think it's going to be a hotel) will be that's being built between Baron's Place and Webber Row on Waterloo Road?

I ask because seeing the crane, etc, that is there now, I have suddenly realised it could totally block my view of the wheel.
Thursday 2 April 2009 11.09am
That's going to be a Travelodge - there's a bit of discussion about it in this thread.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 6 April 2009 2.01pm
I just found this link with information about the H10 Hotel.

http://www.emporis.com/en/wm/bu/?id=275724
Sunday 31 January 2010 1.52pm
This hotel is now taking reservations on its website from 4 March 2010 onwards. Looking at those pictures, the colour scheme is really very white. Not sure it's to my taste.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: