The Circle Spa?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 13 January 2009 5.12pm
Hi all

I live in SE16 and am thinking of changing gyms soon. DOes anyone have any experience with The Circle Spa on Queen Elizabeth Street?

I had also considered 37 degrees but after reading the feedback on this site about it, I'm sooooo glad I checked here before approaching them!!!

Cheers
Wednesday 14 January 2009 11.25am
I use the water side facilities, but the gym looks well equipped. It's a 14m pool with room for 3 lanes. They've had a few problems with boilers and pumps and the changing rooms are small. The ambience is pleasant and the staff friendly and co-operative. I've only had fair dealing in the many years I've been a member. The big plus is that the owners and sisters are often on site and do care. It sounds like the opposite of 37 degrees.

Info here: http://www.thecirclespa.com
Wednesday 14 January 2009 11.46am
Does anyone know what the membership price is? Any discount for locals?
Wednesday 14 January 2009 2.44pm
I investigated the gym just before Christmas and it was 70-80 per month with no discounts for locals. It is very clean & friendly though
Wednesday 14 January 2009 2.46pm
I visit for Dermalogica facials, not to work out so I have been there a few times
Tuesday 27 March 2012 7.49pm
I was just looking at that gym you mention, the only problem is they do not mention any charges on their site to join which is a bit crafty really. It looks great there, but what is the charges, thats what people want to know?
Tuesday 27 March 2012 7.52pm
What are their charges per month for the pool? does not state on their site which is a bit of a downer. Is is a set price for all like gym and pool or separate?
Tuesday 27 March 2012 7.53pm
Thanks for price info. oh well, disappointed, I certainly cant afford that a month. Oh well. back to drawing board

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: