Dependable childcare

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 19 January 2009 10.45am
Please can somebody help me and my new born baby.

I have had to return to work early and I am looking for skilled, dependable and friendly childcare at my home to look after my 3 month old baby part time. I can be flexible with days and times to suit any prospective childminders. My baby is laid back and happy and healthy I am pleased to say. My office is in SE1 and my apartment is in SE16.

Thank you so much. Everyone is always so helpful on this site that I look forward to hearing back some helpful suggestions.
Monday 19 January 2009 11.36am
Would you consider a male child minder? If so I can recommend someone . He looked after my children when they were younger (now teemagers) and has more recent experience with young babies. His recent employer was made redundant a couple of weeks ago so i think he may be avaialble and of course would be able to supply references.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 7.38pm

I am currently looking after a 10 month old baby in SE1, four hours a day monday to friday. They are moving in mid febuary. So I could be available. Please contact me for more info. I live in shad thames and I am female.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: