Sliding Wardrobe Doors

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 20 February 2009 10.33am
Can anyone recommend a firm that supplies and fits Mirrored Sliding Doors for Wardrobes, one of ours needs replacing. Thanks.
Friday 20 February 2009 10.40am
Why don't you try eBay.co.uk?

I got sliding doors (wooden ones) and they were super-cheap! There were mirrored ones on there too - although you may need to travel to collect!

No ties to eBay, etc (well, apart from a slight addiction to finding bargains!! :o)
Friday 20 February 2009 10.47am
we got ours from B&Q. There are different types out there, so probably best to go back to the original supplier.
Friday 20 February 2009 6.58pm
I bought mine at B & Q Old Kent Road
Friday 20 February 2009 9.46pm
Ikea do a range of wardrobe doors that are normally half the price of smaller suppliers. If you can get someone handy to fit the doors, Ikea's definitely worth a look.

AD
Sunday 22 February 2009 9.52pm
Spaceslide are good value,

http://www.spaceslide.co.uk/
Wednesday 18 March 2009 10.38pm
Also Stanley doors and Hafele.

You'd be best to find out where the previous ones were from and get a direct replacement from the same system.

Otherwise a local joiner could make one to match for you.

Hope this helps,

S

Monday 5 September 2011 4.48pm
Hi
If you need any help with this, I would be happy to look at some pictures of the hardware for you, and I could tell you if its Stanley, Hafele or someone else. To be upfront, I am in the trade, but have worked designing door hardware for Stanley for 15 years, and now run my own business (www.slidingwardrobeworld.com)but Im an ensthusiast first, and would be happy to help.
Monday 5 September 2011 10.47pm
I'll be installing two sliding door wardrobes (both probably from B&Q)this month - I already installed one about five years ago, and it has been fine.
Zoe
Thursday 1 March 2012 7.45pm
I'd love some of these, do you think if I left this website open for Mr Zoe he'd fit some?

I know, I know, it's not likely but I can hope. What's the likely cost of getting someone to fit them, does anyone know?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: