Painter/decorator needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 27 February 2009 1.17pm
HI,

Can anyone pls recommend a good/reliable/reasonably priced painter/decorator as the ceiling paper/paint in our bathroom is warping/cracking/peeling and needs urgent attention!

thanks
Tuesday 3 March 2009 9.03am
Have you managed to find a painter yet?
I have just found an amazing man that can...well basically do everything.
Hes totally trustworthy and reliable.
Deatils as follows: Ant 07950413724.
Hope all goes well.
Regards Bobbie
Tuesday 3 March 2009 5.26pm
Hi - I actually live in East Dulwich but work in SE1 so have a recommendation for you - I have been in contact with a brilliant decorator - his name is Pedro and he is based in East Dulwich and is really flexible with reasonable rates - and he's really reliable at turning up when he says he will - you can give him a call if you need a quote. His mobile number is 07591 847 481 and his e-mail is: veigaver@hotmail.com - Pedro Veiga
I hope this helps - I can highly recommend his work and attitude to his work!
Laura
Tuesday 24 March 2009 8.51am
Hi melodyb,

did you find a painter/decorator? I am looking for same.

There is a post on SE1 from Russell Trade Ltd - has anyone used them?
Tuesday 24 March 2009 2.50pm
Call my wonderful boys Artur and Mariusz - they are fab and have done all sorts of work for the SE1 ers. Mariusz phone: 07919-037194, and tell them Jackie sent you.(I have no axe to grind, nor any rake off!!)
Tuesday 24 March 2009 8.57pm
Jackies suggestion is top. They did some work for me and just like Jackie said they arrived when they said the would, did a great job for a fair price, and cleared up after. I will definately use them again.
Friday 27 March 2009 3.40pm
Jackie/Gordon... have called Mariusz. He's a busy guy (a good sign!!) so I'll catch up with him in a few weeks. Thanks for the recommendation

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: