Community Services Directory

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 3 March 2009 11.01am
Good morning everyone.

I am working for Coin Street Community Builders to produce a directory of local services and community groups in the South Bank/Bankside area (see map).

With the help of James Hatts and the plan is that the information I gather will be published and updated online.

The aim of the Directory is to make it easier for local people to find services appropriate to their needs…from shops and schools to plumbers and dentists; restaurants and clubs to training and advice. It will also make it easier for organisations and businesses to promote their services to those they are seeking to reach.

I have created a questionnaire which is designed to provide us with the information we need to publish. Most businesses in the area should have received this by now and the response rate we are getting has been encouraging. However, clearly the more comprehensive the Directory the better for all concerned.

So, if you are involved in a group, organisation or business that provides any sort of service in the South Bank/Bankside area, please take a few moments to complete this short survey. If it is received before Friday 13th March you will be entered into a prize draw for a number of attractive prizes.

Community Services Directory Questionnaire

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a post on this thread, private message me, or email me on

In addition please feel free to forward this to any business you think may be interested, let me know if your business hasn't received a survey, or contact me if you would like a paper copy of the questionnaire.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sam Mohun

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: