Millenium City Garage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Friday 6 March 2009 4.59pm
Has anyone ever used Millenium City Garages on Great Suffolk street near the Southwark tube?

Are they trustworthy or do they tell you things need replacing/repairing just to get more money?
Friday 6 March 2009 9.00pm
I have used them in the past for an MOT. I thought they were excellent (and did not push any extra parts!). Would definitely recommend.
Saturday 7 March 2009 1.16am
I always taken my cars there. Nick Hart (owner) is fanastic and happy to spend time going through exactly whats wrong with your car in non techinical terms and lets you know the best way to get it fixed.

I was quoted 1600 at Pursers on the Old Kent Road to get my Polo fixed and Nick did all the work for 300.

A good mechanic is worth their weight in gold, and these guys are top notch. More than happy to vouch for them
Monday 9 March 2009 5.49pm
I agree with all the positive comments. I took my car for its MOT for the first time last year on the recommendations of this forum and was not disappointed. Very friendly service and you are not given the runaround nor ripped off. Nick is very polite and professional and the mechanics do a good job. Since then have taken both our cars for MOT and for service - can definitely recommend them.
Monday 9 March 2009 7.07pm
Used them a lot and they are very good. When I was faced with a necessarily large bill Nick offered me a free MOT, that is their attitude. They also have a very good body shop.
Monday 9 March 2009 7.15pm
Seems like they have a website too - and some special offers.

I have not used them - just Googled their name.
Tuesday 10 March 2009 9.40am
Another recommendation - we started using them after various overcharging issues at both Alan Day (prev City Volkswagen) and Pursers. Nick knows what he's talking about and gives you an honest assessment of what needs doing with a full explanation and no b*llshit.
Tuesday 10 March 2009 1.34pm
I have used them for about 5 years servicing my VW, - after getting a laughably optimistic quote (from their point of view) for some MOT work at Alan Days. Nick is easy to talk to, does not overcharge or do anything unnecessary and the work is always good.
Tuesday 10 March 2009 10.10pm
Another happy customer here. Nick is honest and polite. I had my car done 2 or 3 times - good work, fair price.

Heartily recommended.
Wednesday 19 August 2009 11.54am
i concur - was just about to post a recommendation but decided to search first to see what others say.

Nick and his colleagues replaced the coils on my Espace last week as well as carrying out a service. The price charged was less than what he had quoted me and the car was returned having been cleaned.

All in all I was very happy with the service provided and would definitely use them again. The only disadvantage is the fact they are in the congestion charge but that's a small price to pay.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: