Millenium City Garage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6
Friday 15 January 2010 11.52am
These guys are great. They spent ages tracing fault in my car (which still isn't fixed - it's a bit of a mystery!), but to their credit they have not tried to replace expensive parts & have run repeated diagonstics etc. for free.
Nick & all the mechanics are v. happy to explain options/ what might be wrong etc. & their prices are very reasonable.

Thanks to this forum, as it was on others' recommendation that I used them in the first place - will definitely use in the future.
Saturday 11 September 2010 12.52pm
Hi all - are people still happy to recommend Millenium City for a service and MOT? It's that time again for my ageing VW polo so any recommendations greatly received.

Cheers
Saturday 11 September 2010 6.05pm
I've been a happy customer there for the last few years. I had an MOT a few weeks ago on my seven year old car, and they found that absolutely nothing needed fixing, fab! And they're very friendly and professional.
Sunday 12 September 2010 11.00am
I'm another happy Millenium customer, MOT's, services and investigations of strange noises!
Wednesday 5 January 2011 11.35am
I agree they are brilliant they don't give you the run around I would recommend them to anyone.
I'm glad I found them on the website search now my company uses them all the time.
Thursday 20 January 2011 4.26pm
I have used them twice and found them to be very honest and fair with their pricing. very friendly man who runs the garage.
Friday 25 February 2011 5.09pm
My brother and a friend told me about this garage and I was so glad to have taken my VW to them. I had an MOT and a few other jobs done at the millennium as a very well known VW dealer was not able to rectify some of the problems I was having with my car! The mechanics there are very good at their jobs and knew what they were doing, the manager Nick informed me and explained very well what was happening to my car, he gave me a very good discount and did not overcharge me like many other garages have done in the past.

I will definately be using them again!
Sunday 27 February 2011 12.21pm
I'll say it again, Nick at Millenium is an excellent chap.

They are friendly and fair. Totally recommended. (no connection)
Wednesday 2 March 2011 4.01pm
I too can heartily recommend them. Had MOT done there and they've just replaced the side window on my (broken into) car. Very pleased.
Thursday 7 April 2011 4.36pm
They've just done our MOT and service. Nicholas was a gent, listened to what we said, suggested some sensible solutions, and the level of service was excellent.

Would recommend them to anyone.

[No connection, other than being a happy customer.]

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 2 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network