T Brown Heating

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Saturday 7 March 2009 7.52pm
any 1 else have prblems with t brown heating or is it only me
Saturday 7 March 2009 7.59pm
sorry meant problems
Monday 9 March 2009 7.35am
If you mean Southwark's contractor then not me, but a friend has. His boiler was breaking down repeatedly. Finally, in the cold spell after Christmas Brown's decided that it needed replacing. Instead of repairing it for the moment they walked away leaving someone with health problems with no heating at all in the coldest part of the winter thus far.

By mid January he had been given a fan heater that did a good impression of a Hoover, which made it impossible to actually use.

The new boiler arrived in the second week of February. It took two days to install and then didn't work! Browns then ordered a new part and finally - about a week later - got the thing going; just in time for warmer weather.
Monday 9 March 2009 8.53pm
I would suggest buying a carbon monoxide detector in case the boiler has not been correctly fitted.
When TBrown do boiler gas safety checks, it's very cursory and they never replace the cover back on the boiler in the correct position. Not a problem if you're into DIY and can reposition yourself, but elderly people may assume all is well.
Tuesday 22 May 2012 5.02pm
I have been having so much problems with T Brown logged a call I missed the engineer by five minutes I ask them to wait they said they have a emergency call when I returned and went to my local shop I saw 2 T Brown vans I asked if they were meant to come to my address they said they did the 2 engineers were sitting down having sandwich and drinking coffee that's there emergency. I came home to log a complaint I spoke to a man some one name Jamie from there call centre in London. He was so rude he would not give me his surname his reply was there are so many nutters in London ( what as that got to do with his surname). He then stated I was rude so he would not log an engineer for me that I could not speak to his manager or supervisor.This would have been the 4Th call that I have made to T Brown for the same problem. They are a shabby bunch of amateurs. They call centre have no customer repor. And I still have no hot water or heating
Tuesday 22 May 2012 8.03pm
so no improvement by t brown total waste of money
Wednesday 23 May 2012 8.30am
To be fair all the experiences I have had with T.Brown have been efficient and professional.

They have turned up the allocated time, even left a fan heater when the heating system was playing up and the part would not be available until the following day.

Over the last 30 odd years I have had two boilers installed and can not complain about the service I received.

No connection, just a satisfied tenant.
Monday 23 February 2015 6.28pm
T BROWN are hopeless.after over five weeks since the middle of January 2015 they still have not fixed my faulty boiler.including 2 missed appointments(they didnt show up for}I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND T BROWN TO MY WORST ENEMY
Monday 23 February 2015 7.21pm
Had previously good experience in the past. Now are just hopeless. Last time they came around , after not turning up to 3appointmets. They still couldn't fix nothing. Flooded my kitchen And told the person i left in my flat to let it dry for 2 days. And call them later. Obviously i was fuming when i found out!. Liason officers were absolute wasters.
Monday 23 February 2015 9.42pm
Southwark and T Brown have 'decided mutually' to end their heating contract on 11th May. OCO (the contractors for the rest of the borough) will take over the remaining contract until it ends in March 2016.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: