Snowsfields Wellness

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 7 March 2009 9.34pm
Anybody tried the new health food shop on Snowsfields.
I get the impression its a holistic clinic as well what ever that is..I think any new start up is brave,especially in a recession..It also looks like that the Blue door gallery in the same street is finally finished.

Related news & features

Sunday 8 March 2009 5.29pm
They are offering a 10 per cent discount to SE1 readers - this will be in tomorrow's email newsletter but here's a preview:

Quote:
Snowsfields Wellness is an elegant, fun, thoughtful, and environmentally conscious health centre selling specially chosen natural and organic health foods, superfoods, supplements, skin care, books and magazines.
We have a smoothie and therapeutic tea bar.

We also offer monthly workshops and talks.

We are planning to open a naturopathic clinic by the end of 2009.

Please mention London SE1 for a 10% discount on all products.

41 Snowsfields
London
SE1 3SU

http://www.snowsfields.co.uk

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 12 March 2009 5.33pm
Dang - I didn't get my 10%, lol. But I had a pleasant chat with Rosa and will certainly return.

She sounded very positive about business, now in its second week.

Good Luck, says I :-)
Saturday 21 March 2009 10.24am
Hi,

I'm Tom and one of the owners of Snowsfields Wellness, together with my wife Marissa.

As someone who has lived in the area a while it's exciting to see our project discussed on the site. Thank you for all your support so far.

We are hosting a talk on raw chocolate on Monday 6th April 7-8pm, given by Emma Mihill, who makes the raw chocolate that we sell. Tickets 5.

It should be a fun night - lots of tasters and a free goodie bag. You will also learn how to make your own raw chocolate.

Hope to see you soon.
Saturday 28 March 2009 7.08pm
Sorry I reChristened Marissa! I apologised and purchased more tea :p
Saturday 9 May 2009 4.14pm
Hello,

We are having another talk and would love to see you there.

Green Yourself To Health

Green foods are potent, powerful and possible the most delicious vegetables around.

Emma Mihill will be demonstrating just how divine green foods are and why & how they should form a part of our everyday eating. She'll be looking at vegetables such as kale, broccoli and spinach; grasses such as wheatgrass & barleygrass and algaes such as chorella.

exciting recipes
plenty of tasters
education and laughs
and wonderful health galore

Thursday 18th June 2009
7-8pm
5 ticket
Children Welcome
snowsfields@marissa.greensip.org
Limited seats. Please book soon.
We look forward to seeing you then!
Thursday 2 July 2009 6.23pm
I am a local and was very pleased to discover Snowsfields Wellness. The range and quality is exceptional. I have had a few interesting chats with Marissa who is very knowledgeable. My 5 year old son and I attended the 'Green Yourself to Health' workshop hosted by Emma Mihill. It was WONDERFUL, Emma is a perfect advertisement for her work as she glows with health. Allergies plague my family - I almost didn't attend as my hayfever had become intolerable, but I forced myself to go and now my hayfever symptoms have almost disappeared! The only thing I have done differently is to make a couple of Emma's recipies and take the 'Sun Chlorella A' samples we received in our goody bags.
Thank you Snosfields Wellness you now have a loyal customer. ;)
Friday 4 September 2009 10.00am
Hello,

We are having a talk on Sports Nutrition on 24th September at 7pm.
Will be a fun and informative night. Free Goodie bags. Give me a ring to book a place 0207 407 9910.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

m & t
Monday 7 September 2009 2.04pm
I hope you do another raw chocolate making evening - I've only just seen this tread and so obviously missed it. Any chance you'll be arranging another?
Thursday 10 September 2009 10.16am
Hello,

We are going to do another raw choc talk - for sure. Perhaps over Christmas, or January to cheer us all up from winter blues.

Will keep you all in touch. Meanwhile have a look at our website: www.snowsfields.co.uk. All new events and products are posted here.

Take care
t & m
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: