Children's Dance / Theatre Classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 9 March 2009 12.04pm
Hello

Does anyone have any recommendations of children's dance / theatre classes that would suit a 4 - 5 year old in SE1 or neighbouring Boroughs ?

Thanks !

Tom
Friday 13 March 2009 1.26pm
Hi Tom - i help run riverside parents (please join at www.riversideparents.co.uk !) and we've recently helped bring a number of classes into SE1 at the old Downside Fisher youth club. There is Theatre Tots at 2pm on a Monday (not sure if child goes to school yet) and Ballet Classes after school time also on Monday i think. log onto our website for a full list of classes going on - just read down the entries, it's about 3 posts ago.

Sophie
Tuesday 17 March 2009 12.26pm
In Toto Theatre run drama sessions from the Coin Street neighbourhood centre on Saturday mornings.
10.30 - 11.15 (4-6yrs) 11 - 12.30 (6+yrs)
30 for 6 week course, or 6 a session

For further information please contact the Coin Street helpdesk on 020 7021 1600

www.coinstreet.org
Saturday 25 June 2011 10.43am
Sophie wrote:
Hi Tom - i help run riverside parents (please join at www.riversideparents.co.uk !) and we've recently helped bring a number of classes into SE1 at the old Downside Fisher youth club. There is Theatre Tots at 2pm on a Monday (not sure if child goes to school yet) and Ballet Classes after school time also on Monday i think. log onto our website for a full list of classes going on - just read down the entries, it's about 3 posts ago.
Sophie

Downside Fisher Youth Club still exists we have done so for over 100 years. We own our own building at Coxson Place, Druid Street in Bermondsey and operate a wide range of activities for young people from Healthy Cooking in our training kitchen to gym fitness, dance, theatre and swimming in our basement pool. All of our activities are free to young people
Monday 24 October 2011 1.49pm
downside fisher i will like to know if the after school dance classes for ballet is still on and details of venue and time please
Tuesday 25 October 2011 12.53am
Sophie, seems to be a problem with your website, the landing page looks like spam !

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: