Where can I buy distilled water?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Monday 23 March 2009 12.35pm
Does anyone know where i can buy DISTILLED water but not DEIONISED water? Have tried Tescos and petrol stations but they don't sell it, only deionised which is not the same, we want it for use in a humidor (for cigars,thanks
Monday 23 March 2009 1.23pm
Chemists used to sell distilled water - perhaps they still do.
Monday 23 March 2009 4.58pm
Could you make it? by boiling some water on the stove, then condensing it using a bowl full of ice?
this link suggests joining two bottles together, and using the sun. Could work.
Monday 23 March 2009 5.22pm
I used to walk past this place on Houndsditch.

They have a humidor - you could give them a call.
Monday 23 March 2009 6.38pm
this I haven't bought for a while, but I used to get it from City Drugs on BHS. was sold in a 400-500ml standard chemist brown bottle.
Tuesday 24 March 2009 9.05am
thanks, think i will try chemists..still no luck, as everywhere that i tried ie major supermarket, b+q, halfords, garages etc all sell deionised water...
will ask the guy in the cigar shop if it makes any differnce..
Tuesday 24 March 2009 10.17am
Defrost the fridge was what we used to do for the new fangled steam irons which insisted using distilled water...
Tuesday 24 March 2009 11.07am
Jan the old one wrote:
Defrost the fridge was what we used to do for the new fangled steam irons which insisted using distilled water...
I fill my iron with the water collected in my dehumidifier (I've got no window in my bathroom so I get a daily supply!)
Tuesday 24 March 2009 11.14am
They sell it at Pricebusters in the E+C shopping centre.
Thursday 2 April 2009 12.14pm
williamn wrote:
They sell it at Pricebusters in the E+C shopping centre.

hi,

tried there but they said they don't sell it anymore as the company who supplied it..back to square one!! :-(
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: