Crisis run

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 31 March 2009 6.24pm
Anyone else planning on running?

The run takes is some great sites of SE1.

Did it on my Jack last year - would be great to meet some SE1 chums to get sweaty with!
Zoe
Tuesday 31 March 2009 8.44pm
Do you have to run, or can you walk the route?
Tuesday 31 March 2009 9.35pm
Sounds like great fun - as you could run on your own or as a team, maybe we could form a SE1 team? And have our own Tshirts, could be a good opportunity to increase this website's publicity! (James....any idea if such a thing is possible?)

(Zoe, there are still 2 months to go, maybe with some training you can make the 3 1/2 miles? I took part in some of these runs where people did the distance walking rather fast - however, most of these runs are really crowded so you can't run that fast anyway...)
Tuesday 31 March 2009 11.28pm
Hi Zoe

You can walk, run, crawl, get around any way you can.

Last year a guy went all the way round on a space hopper wearing a pink tutu - oh yes!
Tuesday 31 March 2009 11.41pm
Hi BSB, your over the road neighbour here. Might take you up on that...as it's about as far as a walk to Waitrose and back. Yeah I know, Waitrose, not as cheap as the market where it's all given away but there you go......
PS The Lovage sign seems to have disappeared hahahaha.
Tuesday 31 March 2009 11.50pm
OK, well if enough are interested we can always do a full practice run/trot/walk - the full route is usually published a few weeks before the event.

As for Lovage - hope the moaning minnies are happy now - the sign bought a nice friendly glow to that part of the street.
Wednesday 1 April 2009 9.16am
Sounds interesting, an excellent cause. Is a leisurely stroll appropriate...would there be any one left to check you in etc!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: