Good Hairdresser for Highlights?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 3 April 2009 3.22pm
Can anybody recommend a good hairdresser in SE1 for highlights?

I'm dumping my current hairdresser in the West End as he charges me about 125 for a cut and highlights but I've not been happy with his work for the past few times.

Thanks in advance!
Saturday 4 April 2009 11.00pm
Well, I don't have highlights but I hear good things about Andrew Brown in Bermondsey Street.

No connection - I just stroke his dog :p
Sunday 5 April 2009 10.21pm
I'm a regular at Malishi, and although I haven't had highlights there, they have been excellent at the things they HAVE done. Last week when I went, there was an ad in the window for a highlights model (must be available Monday/Tuesday afternoon). I think I recall it saying it would cost some smallish sum (15 or 20), presumably for product costs.

www.malishi.com - no connection etc.
Pen
Monday 6 April 2009 8.16am
I have been to Andrew Brown for highlights and either Ryan or Andrew do a great job.
Monday 6 April 2009 8.20am
Monday 6 April 2009 8.58am
SO clever phoney!
Monday 6 April 2009 1.45pm
Try Bridges on St Thomas St - 020 74033600. Have been going there for years and they are brilliant and lovely!
(no connection)
Monday 6 April 2009 2.53pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
SO clever phoney!

What?

Thanks for the suggestions, I may give Malishi a call and see if they are still looking for a highlight model.
Jac
Monday 6 April 2009 4.56pm
I had highlights done at Malishi and they are very good. Personally think they are by far the best hairdressers I have tried in the area.
Wednesday 8 April 2009 11.12am
Well I've booked in with Malishi to be a model for both Highlights and a haircut so fingers crossed!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: