Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 4 April 2009 3.03pm
Hi everyone

I am looking for a cleaner to do a proper spring clean of my 2 bed flat, and then regular cleaning once a week.

Needs to be someone who will use their initiative to clean whatever needs doing that week, rather than me having to be presciptive as to how they should be spending their time (and my money).

Any recommendations? I live in Kennington, near Kennington Station/Elephant/Lambeth North.

Thanks!
Monday 6 April 2009 10.14am
There was a response to this by Jimmy Reyes this morning which I have printed off, does this mean that James is no longer available?
Monday 6 April 2009 10.27am
It means that Jimmy Reyes (aka Kathy Boroug aka James Restrepo) is a spammer who repeatedly plugs his own business activities.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 6 April 2009 1.10pm
My cleaning supervisor is looking to do some extra cleaning when she finishes work. She is a lovely lady and already cleans for several friends in the area. I have spoken to her and if you send me a private message I will give you her mobile no. She usually charges 10 an hour unless it is really bad!
Monday 6 April 2009 3.20pm
Hi there,I provide one off and regular cleaning in se1.You can find my recommendations in this forum.my tel is 07877511922 Krasi
Monday 6 April 2009 6.03pm
I took a recommendation off this site recently for a lady called Sissy - so far she's been doing a great job of our flat in E&C.

her number is 07916 143279
Tuesday 7 April 2009 9.28am
Hi, I can give you a personal recommendation of Krasi's cleaning skills. She is fantastic! No connection, just a very happy customer.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: