"About Tommy" at Southwark Playhouse highly recommended!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 11 April 2009 1.22pm
I just went to see "About Tommy" at the Southwark Playhouse on Tooley Street. It is an impressive production and it's great that you can see such high quality for such a reasonable price in such an interesting space. Highly recommended - for this show and other adventures there!
Saturday 11 April 2009 7.53pm
Hmm...
Monday 13 April 2009 10.50pm
Why the 'Hmm', Tolstoy?
Tuesday 14 April 2009 3.54am
I'd not noticed JD previously and was a little wary of the glowing recommendation. However, it might just be me being a tad too cynical.
Tuesday 14 April 2009 8.02am
JD Morris has 13 posts to her name, plus a string of thoughtful restaurant reviews.

If people think a message needs checking, please use the 'report to moderator' button as publicly-voiced suspicions won't encourage genuine occasional posters to become more regular ones...

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 14 April 2009 8.33am
I would generally recommend the Southwark Playhouse. They certainly put up some good plays for a very reasonable price.

I have not seen this particular play, since the write-up did not really excite me. However, I might just reconsider.
Wednesday 15 April 2009 4.42pm
Fair enough James, I did realise I was out of order later on. Time of my posting might explain the problem. I woke up at 3am! Really annoying. Apologies to all.
Friday 17 April 2009 2.42pm
Let me confirm that I have no vested interest in this play - this was a genuine review. And I was genuinely impressed!
Friday 17 April 2009 5.48pm
Ignore me, I was half asleep at the time and bored.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: