Peach Juice

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 18 April 2009 3.46pm
Anyone know where to buy peach juice locally? I tried Borough Market this morning without any luck and then discovered that The Flaneur in Clerkenwell has been credit crunched - my last port of call.
Saturday 18 April 2009 10.07pm
I noticed the new Eatalia deli on Bermondsey Street carries Pago juices. Maybe they have peach--or I'm sure they would order it for you, if not.

Is this for Bellinis? ;-)
Monday 20 April 2009 10.50am
Having just returned from Mallorca holiday, peach juice in tetrapak cartons is widely available. I would therefore suggest trying spanish/portuguese bars/deli's, of which there are hundreds in the Vauxhall to Stockwell area. Try the South Lambeth Road.

In Spanish the peach is called "melocoton". So you could try googling that too.

Curly
Monday 20 April 2009 11.31am
If you are making bellinis, peach puree works best.

Try Funkin, they will do mail order / delivery of large containers of it, at a decent price...
Monday 20 April 2009 11.53am
Thanks all for the tips. It was indeed for making Bellinis. In the end I got a couple of tetrapaks from the big Turkish deli at the Blue. It's only 50% peach juice so not perfect - so may well give Funkin a try.

Also tried another great drink - Prosecco with a dash of campari and blood orange juice. Great for summer!
Monday 20 April 2009 1.26pm
The catering wholesaler 'Pages' on Shaftsbury Avenue (by the Odeon) sell FAB cocktail ingredients and I'm pretty sure that you will find peach puree there - I've bought the passion fruit and mango purees for mojitos there before!
ADT
Monday 20 April 2009 1.46pm
OKR Lidl stocks Peach juice, although I have been on some occasions and not been able to find it, so it might be one of their erratic lines.
Monday 20 April 2009 6.24pm
ADT wrote:
OKR Lidl stocks Peach juice, although I have been on some occasions and not been able to find it, so it might be one of their erratic lines.

I could be wrong but I think that (along with the pear one) is "nectar" so mostly but not entirely juice. Still rather yummy and thick though!
Monday 20 April 2009 11.14pm
Madeira Cafe at Waterloo, near Konditor & Cook, sells it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: