Want a wormery? Have mine

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 19 April 2009 8.52pm
We've run out of room on our balcony and have decided the wormery has to go. We bought it a year ago on the Wiggly Wigglers website. If someone would be kind enough to come and clear it away for us, here's what you will get:

A Can-o-Worms wormery
Some worms who live inside
Some compost-to-be the worms are hard at work on
A bag of Worm Treat
A mini kitchen compost pail
A box of biodegradable compost pail liners
A Can-o-Worms manual

It's big and bulky and heavy, so if you want it you'll need a car. We're between Waterloo and Southwark Stations just off The Cut. I have some garden rubbish bags so I will take it apart for you and put the pieces into separate bags so to make it easier and cleaner to transport, so give me a shout if you have a hankering for some new wiggly friends. Thanks!
Sunday 19 April 2009 9.16pm
Yes please, I'd really like a wormery for the complex of flats where I live! *shout *shout*

I'll private message you with my details!
Sunday 19 April 2009 9.20pm
Southwark tenants and leaseholders should take care where they put their wormery if they don't want to be accused of envirocrime...
http://perronethouse.blogspot.com/2009/04/envirocrime-scene.html

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 23 April 2009 10.18am
Homeletter thanks for taking it! May your worms be happy and healthy in their new home.
Thursday 23 April 2009 1.55pm
sbon, thank you so much for the wormery! I'm feeding the worms up a bit at the moment, and trying to make them breed some more. Once they're fat and bred, I intend to teach the others in my flats how to use it!

I hope I'm doing the right thing... I think they might need more moisture, but I don't want to drown them!
Thursday 23 April 2009 2.24pm
The concept of Worm Treat really amuses me. Good luck with your worms!
Zoe
Thursday 23 April 2009 6.50pm
The envirocrime sticker could work, but how will they investigate who left a set of drawers, are they taking DNA evidence?

I hope they don't put a sticker on the recycling table in our lobby.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: