Photography classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 20 April 2009 3.17pm
Hi does anyone know of any photography courses/class in SE1? I am looking for something to suit beginners.

Thanks.
Monday 20 April 2009 3.37pm
Try Morley College - they do lots of things at lots of differnt levels and are based on Westminster bridge road. You can find them via www.floodlight.co.uk
Monday 20 April 2009 3.47pm
Thank you - good advice.
Monday 20 April 2009 4.55pm
Monday 20 April 2009 10.09pm
Tuesday 21 April 2009 8.45am
I'd follow JayBee's link - LCC is the place to be.
Tuesday 21 April 2009 12.24pm
markadams99 wrote:

Excellent. Thanks for those - very helpful to a keen amateur like me
Saturday 25 April 2009 7.49am
The cruise ship FRAM is alongside HMS Belfast and will be heading out thru Tower Bridge at 1pm today.

A good spot for photography is just west of Chambers Wharf, nearly head-on to the bridge and far enough away to get a few shots with the road up, then as the FRAM goes by and heads off past Canary Wharf. You may want a long lense that far back, otherwise closer to the bridge is fine. Dull light, as in this shot I just took at low tide, is fine for narrowing the dynamic range and capturing detail.

Old example from the west:
Monday 27 April 2009 12.09pm
Cloud came in for the Fram going thru the bridge, then the sun came out for cormorants to dry their laundry:

Wednesday 3 June 2009 4.49pm
This is good..
Quote:
I set up the camera disguised in a rubbish bag and leave out some bait. I then spend the rest of the night standing by with a 20m cable release waiting for my moment and trying not to get mugged.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network