Jasmine Garden - Bartholomew Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 25 April 2009 8.03am
Last night i ordered takeaway to be delivered from Jasmine Garden and i have to say without a doubt it is the most authentic and best chinese/malaysian food i have ever tasted in this country.

I am in no way connected to anyone there, i dont even know what the place looks like, before anyone asks!

But one thing is for certain, i am throwing away the hundreds of other menus i have!!
Monday 27 April 2009 8.26am
Vickt, do you mean the bartholomew street running off new kent road? as I live there?
Monday 27 April 2009 10.18pm
Just checked on Google Maps, thats the one, the postcode of the menu i have is SE1 4AL. I think there is a Jasmine Garden on Southwark Park Road also.... not to be confused!
Tuesday 28 April 2009 7.46am
Vickt, whats the phone number of it? I enjoy all Asian food and if one is nearby so much the better! if you could e-mail me with it thats great..:-)
Tuesday 28 April 2009 9.03am
Jan - it's the same place as Red Planet Pizza

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 28 April 2009 9.43am
Thank you James, I thought I had lost the plot! :-)
Wednesday 29 April 2009 3.33pm
Its a pizza place and a chinese place?! But i have two separate menus for Red Planet and Jasmine? Although when i looked on street view all i could see was red planet, how strange.
Monday 4 May 2009 8.00pm
Right i had a look at both the Red Planet and Jasmine Garden menus and they are indeed both 33 Bartholemew Street but have separate telephone numbers. Jan the number is 020 7403 3033.
Tuesday 5 May 2009 7.42am
Thank you Vickt, another stone in weight coming up!..:-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: