What is there to do in SE1 with a 6 month baby?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 28 April 2009 2.50pm
Hi all

Would really appreciate some tips on what there is to do for Mums with babies in SE1. We've just moved into Shad Tames, hubbie gone straight into long hours job, and knowing nothing about the area I'm sitting at home (watching the rain!) trying to find activities I can take my 6 mnth old baby to. Any links or tips would be hugely appreciated - will save me researching from scratch!

Thank you
Emma.
Tuesday 28 April 2009 3.38pm
Emma - join us at the Riverside Parents group (www.riversideparents.co.uk). We have lots of things going on in the area. We have at least 30 mums and dads in Shad Thames, and lots of Mums with husbands doing long hours! We run our own fantastic soft-play at the Downside Fisher centre on Druid street - Monday 3-5pm, Tue 10-12am and Friday 10-12am. There are nice baby mats for a 6 month old and you'll meet local mums and dads there. If you join up on the website (free) you'll get on our email list. Welcome to SE1 - best place in the world to bring up kids! PM me if you need any other info, or I'm sure some of the other Riverside Mums will reply via this forum. Vaughan.
Wednesday 29 April 2009 10.30pm
Emma,

Southwark Council do a good round up of what's going on in your area:

http://www.southwark.gov.uk/uploads/FILE_41615.pdf

Have fun!

Emma

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: