Where can my mum park on Sunday?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 28 April 2009 8.18pm
My Mum's driving up from Suffolk on Sunday. Just looking for recommendations of good spots to park that she might find easily as close as poss to Borough tube. Would have suggested Marshalsea Rd but it's got roadworks so she may not get a space.
Tuesday 28 April 2009 8.42pm
Hi Rob
I've found that it's almost always possible to park in Harper Road (Borough High Street end) parallel to the court buildings.
Hope that helps - have fun with your Mum!
Tuesday 28 April 2009 9.12pm
Trinity Street is great for parking on over the weekend, you can even park in residents bays after 6:30pm fridays for the weekend.
Wednesday 29 April 2009 5.38am
I suspect that on Sundays she can park pretty well anywhere as long as it's not on a double yellow line.
Friday 1 May 2009 8.54am
What about on Tabard Street, near the Royal Oak? You can then take her there for Sunday lunch!
Friday 1 May 2009 1.08pm
There's an NCP carpark on the other side of Kipling Street (from Boroug tube station's view point) but that might be a bit too far?
Friday 1 May 2009 2.38pm
I've found you can park on single yellow lines anywhere in zone C1 (i.e. near to or north of the railway tracks between blackfriars bridge and london bridge) on a sunday.
Friday 1 May 2009 3.07pm
Thank you for all the helpful suggestions. Lot's of places to choose from. Just hope she can find SE1!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: