Demolishing sheds/rubbish clearance

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 6 May 2009 6.24pm
After prolonged cat vs fox antics my neighbour has finally agreed that we can informally 'annex' the old and dilapidated sheds/work studios at the end of his garden and clear the land. This to deprive ms fox and the babies of their current den (dont worry animal lovers they look mature enough to cope with a move, and after the massacre of the blackbird nest and the headless pigeon incidents...)

Has anyone any experience or recommendations for individuals or companies who might do this work. There are two quite large sheds with inside a lot of junk like old lumber, work benches and god knows what else.

Any advice or experiences eagerly sought.
Saturday 9 May 2009 5.29am
Nobody out there??

btw found bodies of 2 dead cats in the den which proves my fears re the fox - no sympathy for their eviction now...
Tuesday 19 May 2009 6.18am
Wow - the least stimulating thread ever. Just in case people search for rubbish clearance in the future I ended up using 'Any old junkie' a guy called Jay in SE16. Very impressed by his professionalism and hard work. Recommend him.
Tuesday 19 May 2009 9.36am
JimG -

Can you PM contact details for Jay - I have a load of old decking and rubble I need to get rid of.

Thanks.
Tuesday 19 May 2009 7.44pm
i think your lack of responses is probably due to the lack of people in SE1 who have sheds to demolish!
Thursday 21 May 2009 6.47pm
Not in this part of Se1 - Bermondsey proper. Each little house would have had its shed/work studio - where the man could get away from 'er indoors and the kids.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: