New restaurant research help!!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
jw
Friday 8 May 2009 9.27pm
Hi,

If you have a moment can you please help me with some research I am collecting.

I really want to open a new restuarant/cafe with an original concept but I need as many people as poss to fill out the survey I have created to see if it is worthwhile.

If so - this could form the basis of a business plan to try and find financing and hopefully bring a great new place to eat to the area.

I really appreciate your time - it will only take a few mins by clicking this link and choosing the survey option.

http://www.thecookscafe.com

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE - any feedback warmly received.
Saturday 9 May 2009 7.07pm
I've done your survey. It could really do with an 'any other comments' box though. I wanted to say that a range of vegetarian options always cheers me up. I also think it's important to ask vegetarians. It's always disappointing to see veggie options that don't have a decent protein content.
jw
Sunday 10 May 2009 2.05pm
Hi Beetroot - thanks for taking the time to do it. As a former veggie myself (for 10 years) I will definitely make sure veggie options offer more than just a risotto or a goats cheese tart!!
Monday 11 May 2009 8.54am
Hi jw. Do you know the Britannia pub on Kipling Street? They used to do their own veggie sausages and mash which were so good they were hugely popular with the meat eaters.
Monday 11 May 2009 10.49am
I couldn't find on your web site about where this will be. Your survey suggests that you haven't decided yet. I may be biased as I work not far from Waterloo but I think that SE1 is where it should be: pay less rent and keep your prices down!
jw
Tuesday 12 May 2009 11.41am
Hi Beetroot - I haven't been to the Britannia Pub - what do they put in their sausages? hoemmade veggie sausages - that's very rare.

Jonathan R - I am still trying to locate the best area. Ideally I would like it to be in SE1 but the problem is finding a location. Does anyone know of anywhere?
jw
Wednesday 13 May 2009 8.40am
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to fill the survey out. It is so appreciated. The survey is still up for those who have a mo to do it.

Thanks again

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: