Stationery needs...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 4 February 2004 11.32am
I'm having a fair bit of trouble trying to find a newsagent/stationers near my work (Hopton Street) where I can get brown parcel paper to wrap up some packages for work.

Anyone know where I can get some?
Wednesday 4 February 2004 12.56pm
Ryman's at London Bridge (just on Borough High St)

also the Post Office at London Bridge, they sell that kind of thing.
Wednesday 4 February 2004 1.27pm
You could try getting stationery on line with Viking Direct - www.viking-direct.co.uk . You can open up an account with your switch card or your credit card (which I did), or you can apply for a credit account. If you order before midday, your order will arrive the same day and you only pay delivery charges if the order is under 30.

Jenny
Wednesday 4 February 2004 3.02pm
Rymans is a bit far to walk when I had other things to do at lunch too...and I'm not going to abuse my credit card to order stationery for work! No way! :)

I ended up creatively carving up company envelopes to generate enough paper to wrap the parcels I had to send. So, as I can see (from Chatter) that Living TV are looking in - I'd like to pitch an idea; Changing Boxes, where I creatively wrap small boxes due to the lack of stationers in the heart of what is about to be described as the 'coolest city in the world'...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: