Dog Obedience Classes?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 11 May 2009 5.11pm
Does anyone know of any classes in the area for this please? I got a contact number for Joan Newlock from the local vets who is supposed to give classes in St James church hall in Bermondsey but her mobile phone is always off.
I would like my daschund to get some basics as she is 8months and very good natured but I think does consider herself more human than dog!
Any recommendation/info greatly received.
Tuesday 12 May 2009 8.17am
Hi Emma

I would also like to know so if you find out, can you PM me?

Tuesday 12 May 2009 8.41am
There were some being run at St Michaels school on Tuesdays i think as my Aunt took her dog there. could try ringing the school?
Tuesday 12 May 2009 9.25am
Many thanks dee dee - I will google St Michaels.
Tuesday 12 May 2009 9.32am
I found a dog in Burgess Park last week. I think she is about 6months old (Lab/staffy mix). She knows sit but I live on a busy road and I am worried she will run out and get hit.
Tuesday 12 May 2009 9.36am
' I think does consider herself more human than dog! ' - all dachshunds do ! There is also a Dachshunds in London group on Facebook & the web - we get together in a London park (quite often Greenwich) once a month for a social. Sometimes have 20 sausages there - come along!
Tuesday 12 May 2009 11.38am
thanks, my sister did take her to the dac meeting a couple of weeks ago - will try asking people at the next one, thanks
Tuesday 12 May 2009 11.43am
sounds lovely mix, yes busy road is not good, I agree.
Will let you know when I find something local although it is seeming like I will need to look in another borough of London at present.
Friday 27 November 2009 9.00am
I'd like to know of dog training in SE1 for our puppy.
Friday 27 November 2009 9.56am
There are regular dog obedience classes in Camberwell every thursday evening. You can get more info from their website at or email
You can also call Sue Bungay on 07894512321 or email her at Hope this helps.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: