Cleaner recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 13 May 2009 9.28pm
Several years ago, when I lived in Millennium Square in Shad Thames, I found my cleaner Krasi through a recommendation on this forum.

I have continued to use her services, even after my move to Wandsworth.

She tells me that she is now looking for additional clients, and so I thought that I would put up a new recommendation for her, since good cleaners are often hard to find.

She is honest and does a good job.

If you are looking for a cleaner, you can contact Krasi at 07877511922.

You'll see that I've occasionally posted on random topics here over the last few years, so this is a real recommendation rather than a disguised advertisement.
Wednesday 13 May 2009 10.43pm
I can also vouch for Krasi & have recommended her on this forum. She has been honest & trustworthy as well as a great cleaner for more than 5 years.
Monday 18 May 2009 8.25am
Krasi has also been cleaning for me for 2.5 years and is fantastic! I am more than happy to recommend her!
Monday 18 May 2009 9.06am
Would she do a flat in N16?

its on the 21 bus route as we are looking for a cleaner up in Norf London.
Monday 18 May 2009 9.07am
Hi there,

I was wondering what Krasi charges?

Many thanks
Monday 18 May 2009 11.01am
Does Krasi have an email address she can be contacted on to ask specific questions of what areas she is willing to travel to, I am in SE1 and would like to use her services, what does she charge per hour please?
Sunday 14 June 2009 7.47pm
I'm afraid that the only way to contact her is by text or phone.

I'm not sure about whether she has a general rate for everyone, or whether it varies by location or the type of place to be cleaned. It is best to ask her directly.
Monday 15 June 2009 11.50am
hello to everyone who needs a clener.If you want you can email me krasi_5rova@abv.bg or happycleaners@yahoo.co.uk,or to send me a private message.Thank you
Monday 27 June 2016 7.43pm
Hello everyone
Myself and my team still work in Se1 area for everyone who wants his home spotless clean
Please give me a call or text if you need help
Thank you
Tuesday 28 June 2016 4.51pm
krasi wrote:
Hello everyone
Myself and my team still work in Se1 area for everyone who wants his home spotless clean
Please give me a call or text if you need help
Thank you

And I am still a happy customer of Krasi's after 11+ years! Please contact me if you need a reference.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: