London audio guide

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 19 May 2009 11.16am
Tuesday 19 May 2009 10.44pm
It's 10 years out of date if it thinks the Museum of the Moving Image is still open.
Tuesday 19 May 2009 10.57pm
i got the link from Twitter - said it had added new audio

lol
Wednesday 20 May 2009 9.14am
Hi,

I am the author of the site. I guess you are referring to this paragraph of voiceover about Waterloo Bridge (lost in over 5 hours of free content I might add!)

Quote:
The National Film Theatre was built under the bridge in the 1950s, as well as the Museum of the Moving Image. The latter building is probably the only museum in the world to have stalactites growing within it: they are formed from water leaking through the roof from the bridge.

Apologies it should have read 'The latter building was probably the only museum...'

I will get this corrected as soon as possible - we have tried very hard to be both comprehensive and accurate.

Kind regards,

Daniel
Wednesday 20 May 2009 9.27am
You may be interested in a free London Bridge focued audio guide that can be down-loaded here:

Shane Clarke
Team London Bridge
Wednesday 23 September 2009 3.58pm
You may also be interested in these audio guides (not walks but hints & tips on London's best attractions and hidden gems) My London Guide - Audio Guides

Sam
my-london-guide.com
Thursday 24 September 2009 11.46am
travellover wrote:
You may also be interested in these audio guides (not walks but hints & tips on London's best attractions and hidden gems) My London Guide - Audio Guides
Sam
my-london-guide.com

You ought to check with the site owner before advertising your commercial product!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: