Good solicitor?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
HC Monday 9 February 2004 9.58am
Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, honest solicitor for conveyancing in London (not necessarily SE1) please....?

Having been overcharged and underwhelmed by Gawor in Wapping I'm finding it hard to find anyone else satisfied with the people they used either !!
Peter Monday 9 February 2004 11.42am
I purchased my Corporation of London council flat last year and used Peter Mantell at ANTHONY GOLD INCORPORATING JOCKELSON MCNULTY & CO. I could have found cheaper but his service was excellent. I chose Mr Mantell after calling a number of local solicitors and talking to them. He came across immediately as efficient and business-like and he was. He is based at:

169 Walworth Road
LONDON
LONDON
SE17 1RW

Telephone: 0207 940 4000
Web Site: www.anthonygold.co.uk

HC Monday 9 February 2004 11.48am
Excellent, thanks Peter, sounds just like what Im looking for.
cheers

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions