The Online Ticket Shop?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Sunday 31 May 2009 2.40pm
Hi there

I wonder if anyone can help. I live in Reading and may need to travel to Borough High Street tomorrow to check out the Online Ticket Shop; its address is given as 85-87 Borough High Street. Does anyone know whether it actually exists as a shop (or whether I have been had...)?

Many thanks,
Laura
Sunday 31 May 2009 4.23pm
I don't recall seeing a shop,Its most probably an office above a shop.Their website claims they are having BT problems and only mobiles are listed,which is worrying..I hope your worries are unfounded.

this area has been home to this kind of scam in the past

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/3698
Sunday 31 May 2009 4.27pm
Just went and had a look for you - it's a rented office space and the signage suggests Online live on the first floor, entrance via Talbot Yard which runs off Borough High St.

It's the pinkish building next to GBM (zoom in on the Street view link). The sign above the just legible Flight Centre is them:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=85+borough+high+st+se1&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=QKgiSr22IMS5jAeLifXJBg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1
Monday 1 June 2009 9.49am
Guys thanks all, esp Tolstoy for checking it out for me. Really appreciate you making the effort. Fortunately bought on credit card and so covered for a refund and I have managed to secure alt. tickets (phew). Thanks once again.
Monday 1 June 2009 5.45pm
I'm afraid that you have probably been had. This company have been operating for a number of years now in various places and invariably have ripped people off. Avoid like the plague.
Monday 1 June 2009 6.11pm
Utterly mortified, to be honest, that frankly so stupid :-)
Tuesday 23 June 2009 11.53am
please. i need your help.
i've bought 3 thicket for ac/dc concert of 26 of june.
thicket are not arrived yet. i live in Italy. on the 25 of june i'm il London for the concert.
what can i do? do you know if there are office were i cant take my tickets? wat can i do to have back my money?
thanks a lot....i'm disperate....
Tuesday 23 June 2009 12.13pm
Oh dear did you get them from the place that is mentioned above?
Wednesday 24 June 2009 5.51am
yes......but...
good news this morning.
they write me"Due to the late release of tickets from the supplier you will now be able to collect your tickets from our representative
at the venue on Friday. We will be emailing all customers on Thursday with all the details regarding the collection point.
Our phone system is very busy at the moment. Alternatively you can contact us by email."
i hope this is the truth......
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: