Structural Engineer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 9 February 2004 12.08pm

Can anyone recommend a Structural Engineer who works in the SE1 area?

I'm purchasing a house in Bermondsey and the Surveyor has insisted on a Structural Engineer's report.

Many thanks.
Monday 9 February 2004 12.28pm
me i'd phone district surveyors who examine dangerous structures and ask them to advise....or recommend

Monday 9 February 2004 12.47pm
where are you buying? My father is an architect and knows the area really well. He might be able to recommend someone....
Monday 9 February 2004 4.39pm
Many thanks.

I found a guy on Grange Road and he sounds friendly so I've gone with him.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network