New to area

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 1 June 2009 1.29pm
Looking to meet a girl in area for drink and chat, any age, i am lat 30s single with means.
Tuesday 2 June 2009 2.42pm
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to SE1!

My company Socialite London [proudly with an SE1 HQ!] is a members club bringing exclusive dining and event invitations to your desktop so is a great way to meet new people.

We have fabulous events like our Mid-Summer Ball at the Gherkin no less on 13th June and a Summer Boat Party leaving [conveniently!] from Butlers Wharf Pier on 7th August.

Free Trial Membership

See you soon!

Michelle
Tuesday 2 June 2009 4.08pm
We are all a fairly sociable crowd without any web sites other than this one! Have a look on the Socials page, and you'll see we have book clubs and dining clubs and poker and parties and whatever you like, ande we're so NICE all of us! But we arent ALL beautiful young girls, some are old bags like me, some are hairy young men or even hairy older men...but why dont you give us a go?
Tuesday 2 June 2009 4.28pm
Well if i met an old bag first, and she convinced me that it wasnt just another site then I might be game :-) wanta quick drink
Tuesday 2 June 2009 5.58pm
Ah...what an offer! Leaving town tomorrow till 1st July...can you wait three weeks and I'll take you up on your offer (although there are lots of fair damsels more in your line).
Tuesday 2 June 2009 5.58pm
...if you press it, they will come.

cf http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/2/110765
Wednesday 3 June 2009 8.46am
jacklie, sure I doubt these fair maidens you mention wont be knock on door that quick, besides always have room for a drink buddy :-) email me at andrew.sommerville@aon.co.uk whenever or if u want a chat whilst away.

where ya going ?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: