Alfie's

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 7 June 2009 3.25pm
any one been back since it opened?
prices aint changed and i dont see anything to tempt me back in.. looks like it could all be a white elephant designed to cream money off hotel guests who dont know their options..
i would be surprised if the locals are using it..
any more experiences??
Sunday 7 June 2009 5.58pm
Been twice; second time with other locals who have been there a few other times. First time was impressed that they automatically halved the food price. Overall I think it's nearly as good as Village East albeit with a slightly different atmosphere. Personally like a range of different places and am particularly looking forward to Del'Aziz. Will be nice to have something of a mixed use venue, i.e. eat in, take away, buy ingredients open from breakfast to dinner.
Monday 8 June 2009 2.50pm
Does anyone know if Alfies are still doing the 50% off offer? When I went last month our waitress mentioned that the plan was to continue to offer this on Sunday - Thursday, but I haven't heard anything since.

Not sure if the intention is to offer the discount to locals, or through toptable/something similar?

I would certainly go back with the offer, but do think there are better places locally at full price.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: