...Anyone for DAY TIME Tennis in/around SE1 ?!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 22 June 2009 1.54pm
Hi Folks,

I'm hoping that somewhere amongst you there may be some fellow day-time lay-abouts who'd like to tear themselves away from ''Homes Under the Hammer'' and play some TENNIS at nearby courts.

I'm available 2-3 days a week and would love to play

Courts are always available and some are even free to play on.

I'm of an intermediate level and am looking for partners who can manage a rally or two.

Please get in touch if you fancy a game.

Kind Regards, Hitesh
Tuesday 23 June 2009 2.01pm
Hello Hitesh - I work from home 1-2days a week and did play to an intermediate level (I think). Haven't played for over 5yrs due to injury

Daytime tennis on empty courts would be great way to get back into it...!

My private message thing doesnt work, but feel free to contact me on 07738-189774

Cheers
Tuesday 23 June 2009 5.14pm
I dont have a raquet any more but I'd love to play..I had trouble with myshoulders for years but now they've both been operated on, I might be up to it! Do you have a spare raquet?
Tuesday 23 June 2009 7.15pm
Hi Elliot,

I have a bout of work for the next 6 days but am free much of the time thereafter - perhaps we can exchange mobile numbers... can you send me a private message ?

Regards, Hitesh
Tuesday 23 June 2009 7.16pm
Hi Jackie,

Find yourself a racquet and we could have a knockabout sometime soon...

Regards, Hitesh
Wednesday 24 June 2009 9.52am
Can't manage daytime weekdays, but weekends are OK. I have a spare racquet Jackie - anyone else interested in playing on weekends PM me. I'm really close to the Colombo Street courts.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: