Bankside Business Partnership

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 12 February 2004 5.07pm
Anyone happen to know how much the yearly fee is to be a member of the Bankside Business Partnership?
Monday 1 March 2004 9.48am
Dear James,

Thanks for your interest in the Bankside Business Partnerships.

The annual contribution to become a member of the Bankside Business Partnerships is 3,000.00.

As you may know, the partnerships aims to
- represent businesses and other organisations that play a strategically significant role in the economy and development of Bankside.
- focus its own financial and executive resources on promoting the effective leverage of the role of its members as investors, employers and purchasers.
- facilitate the involvement of members in a range of other activities for the benefit of the wider community of Bankside

Please feel free to contact me if you need more information.
Would you be interested by joining the parnerships? May I ask you what your business is about? May I ask how you heard about Bankside Business Partnerships?

You can find further informations on www.bankside.org.uk in the Bankside Business Partnerhisps section.

Kind regards

Valerie Zaharia
Monday 1 March 2004 10.27am
Valerie,

Our business used to be a member of the partnership a few years back. Unfortunately, I'm not the one with the money and not the one who decides whether we rejoin, but I wanted a membership fee figure for my management. That is one of the bits of information not on the website.

Thank you, however, for the info.

James
Monday 1 March 2004 10.53am

"focus its own financial and executive resources on promoting the effective leverage of the role of its members as investors, employers and purchasers."

????

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: