Tax Assist Southwark Bridge Rd

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 29 June 2009 2.18pm
I'm looking for a new accountant for my simple business admin and Tax Assist Southwark Bridge Road would be very convenient. Have scoured the web for reviews of their general capability but not found anything. I'd be grateful if anyone has any direct experience of their services or knows of a website that reviews performance of these franchise-based Tax companies. Thanks in advance
Tuesday 30 June 2009 10.29am
Fully recommend them. We've been using them for 5 years now and have found them not only very competent and professional, but also very pro-active in coming up with practical ideas and advice that will benefit our business. They're also really nice people to deal with!
Tuesday 30 June 2009 1.35pm
Tax Assist are a franchise, the franchisee gets good training and uses Tax Assist application software to do the job - the guy you get will have invested in buying the franchise - I used one in Reading and they were very good.
Tuesday 30 June 2009 3.28pm
Our company: Fabi Business Services Limited, has been very well served by Tax Assist at Southwark Bridge Road since we set up in 2003. We have always found them to be diligent, helpful and friendly. They have a large and knowledgable staff on hand and we can thoroughly recommend them to you as we have done to others. Michael & Fabiola Harris. (Owner/Directors FBSL)
Wednesday 21 April 2010 4.07pm
Hi. As this post is quite old, I'm just wondering if everyone still rates Tax Assist as a good place? Thanks.
Thursday 22 April 2010 7.43am
I do. I've used them for 3 years now and fully reccomend them.
Friday 23 April 2010 6.08am
thanks rash1!
Tuesday 27 April 2010 9.17am
I also have used them for several years - Vince is as helpful as you can be.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: